The King of Google’s Search Engine Results Page is SEO. SEO is the primary thing that your site requires to get a higher rank on Google. For getting a good rank, you can use some SEO tools to enhance your site’s ranking. In this blog, we will learn about great SEO tools that are available for free.
Top 20 free SEO tools to improve your site ranking
1. Google Search Console
It is a very popular tool in the SEO world. It presents website data based on website analysis, alerts, errors, and reports. Each webmaster should use it.
Features of Google Search Console
- It helps you detect any bug, alerts, and indexing issues.
- It Provides you data about search traffic, technical status, updates, crawl data, and additional educational resources.
- It helps you enhance your performance on your site.
2. Screaming Frog SEO Spider
It is one of the free SEO tools that you can simply install on your PCs or desktop. It works as a website crawler and a log analyzer for carrying out extensive technical audits of any website. It retrieves a set of URLs and explores the relevant details like the meta tag or broken links. It also saves you time and money.
Features of Screaming Frog SEO Spider
- It assesses onsite SEO factors, server failure, broken links, duplicate pages, and broken URLs.
- It crawls your website to interpret the title and meta description.
- It assists you in determining if there are any missing elements or not.
3. Google Analytics
Google Analytics is an excellent google Free SEO tool to use, even if you are new to Search Engine Optimization(SEO) or at the beginning of your digital marketing journey. It is an effective tool as it presents you data that directly comes from Google. You can quickly recognize the traffic, conversions, and cumulative revenue generated from your site.
Features of Google Analytics
- You can quickly calculate how much traffic is coming to your site.
- The funnel conversion path feature allows you to discover how many people are converting.
- Learn about maximum traffic and conversions using campaign parameter tracking.
- Understand your audience with audience report
4. SEO site checkup
It is a great tool to analyze SEO issues. The tool reads your competitor’s SEO profile and produces reports that you can work upon. It helps you fix issues related to SEO, like security, speed, and mobile usability.
Features of SEO site checkup
- It checks the speed and safety of your website.
- It performs a structured data test, 404 pages test, and a canonical tag test.
- It monitors the on-page factors of the website, such as meta tags and keyword usage.
5. SEO web page analyzer
SEO web page analyzer presents you with a snapshot of your web page and amazing smart tips to improve it. The tool gives you suggestions based on convenience and usability after breaking down your site’s structure and content.
Features of SEO web page analyzer
- helps you optimize your web pages
- Performs accurate website analysis and not just studies common SEO factors.
- It helps you tap the issues that might be a barrier to your site’s ranking.
Siteliner is an excellent tool that assists you to check whether there is any duplicate content or page available on your site or not. It is an important tool to check about duplicate content.
Features of Siteliner
- It Assists you to check broken links
- You can conveniently download the report in PDF form.
SEMrush is a notable SEO tool in the market. It helps you conduct a complete Search Engine Optimization audit and tells you the percentage of search traffic. You can also view the number of backlinks to the site. It enables you to carry out keyword research, topic research, etc.
Features of SEMrush
- Get the relevant keywords for your campaign.
- It enables you to dig deeper to examine the links pointing to any domain.
- You are entitled to conduct a technical site audit.
With the help of SEOquake, you can carry out a comprehensive SEO audit. When you are running out of time, it helps you to do the work quickly.
Features of SEOquake
- Itchecksthe real-time stats as you browse them.
- It also provides you a free on-page audit tool to know about errors on your site.
- You identify the number of indexed pages, social shares, domain age, and external links.
9. Ahrefs backlink checker
For any SEO, backlinks are essential to enhance the site’s ranking. The free version of Ahrefs backlink checker displays the top 100 backlinks to any website or URL. It also gives you the total number of backlinks, referring domains, domain rating, and URL rating.
Features of Ahrefs backlink checker
- It helps you detect broken and lost links to the site.
- It helps you to know which pages drive the most profit to get a high site rank.
- Use this tool to examine internal links to your site.
10. Schema Creator
A schema illustrates a model for a whole class of documents. With Schema creator, you can customize how your business appears in SERPs such as reviews, events, operating hours, etc
Features of Schema Creator
- Assists you integrate schema code easily
- You can further try the schema app by taking14 days of a free trial
- In this tool, you get a free WordPress plugin.
11. Google PageSpeed Insight
Page loading is a major factor in the website. The better the site speed is, the better the user satisfaction and higher rankings. It checks the website speed and provides some recommendations to enhance it.
Features of Google PageSpeed Insight
- It examines your website’s speed on both desktop and mobile.
- Gives you suggestions to increase your page’s performance metrics
- It quickly ranks your website as fast, average, and slow.
12. Mobile-friendly test
For getting a higher rank, it is important to have a mobile-friendly website. This free tool helps you verify whether your site is SEO mobile-friendly or not.
Features of Mobile-friendly test
- Presents ideas on how to optimize the site for mobile devices.
13. Keyword tool
Keyword research is one of the crucial tasks that every SEO must perform. But, researching keywords is a pretty time-consuming job and process if you don’t have a sound access tool. The keyword tool is most helpful for recommending quality keywords for your site.
Features of Keyword tool
- You receive 750+ search terms for each keyword research.
- It filters out the negative keywords and picks the positive ones for your site.
- It includes long-tail keywords in the results. You can even search for keywords related to a particular country.
14. SERPs Rank Checker
To enhance ranking on Google it is crucial to see at the SERP of your site on Google. The SERPs Rank Checker tool helps you search for keywords and domains or the keyword on both Google and Yahoo. You can likewise observe the current ranking of your site.
Features of SERPs Rank Checker
- The location changer feature is available through which you can trace the position of your keywords.
- The tool enables you to track the ranking of your website in major locations quickly.
- SERP’s also allows you free tools such as a keyword research database and Google location changer.
15. Moz link explorer
Moz link explorer is great because it allows you a complete view of a website’s backlink profile. It also covers page link metrics like domain authority, page authority, and established links.
Features of Moz link explorer
- It aids you in quickly finding and fixing broken links.
- You can view fresh and lost links and search for top-performing content for your site.
- It enables you to check the spam score of links pointing to your site.
16. SEO Book’s Robot.txt Generator
Robot.txt is a file on a website that informs search engines which page to index your website. It helps you create the robot.txt file that instructs the search engine crawlers to crawl the pages on your site.
Features of SEO Book’s Robot.txt Generator
- You can produce the required text file in seconds.
- It lets you easily deny crawlers of directories and files and direct the robots on how to crawl your site.
17. XML Sitemap Generator
XML Sitemap performs a great role in SEO. A sitemap is a profile where you present information about your pages, videos, and other relevant files on your site. A sitemap notifies the crawler which files you think are necessary for your site and further presents valuable information. This tool enables you to generate a sitemap for your website with both XML and HTML variants.
Features of XML Sitemap Generator
- You receive emails about generated sitemaps that you put on your site.
- Provides you results, incorporating the number of pages, broken links, XML file content, and link to the sitemap.
- You do not need to do registration to get the sitemap.
18. HEAD master SEO
. It enables you to check the bulk URLs list. But it’s free SEO tools version allows you to check up to 500 URLs. So if you need to study further than 500 URLs or your site, you have to spend an extra amount.
Features of HEAD master SEO
- It imports URLs from plain text, CVS, and XML sitemaps.
- Interpret, filter, and classify the results in real-time.
- You can also ask for speeding up URL checking.
19. Yoast SEO
It is one of the best free SEO tools you will require, particularly for WordPress sites. The tool is excellent as it optimizes tags, meta descriptions, and content of your site. You can also produce a sitemap with it.
Features of Yoast SEO
- Provide suggestions regarding internal links
- Optimize your keywords, key phrases, and synonyms.
- It narrates to Google precisely what your page is all about.
20. Google Trends
It is good to present popular search terms over time. It gives data and graphs on the popularity of particular searches on Google and YouTube.
Features of Google Trends
- It helps you compare keyword research.
- It gives you keyword related data, including search volume index and geographical information.
These were the top 20 free SEO tools to improve the site’s ranking. I hope the article was helpful for you to get knowledge about different SEO tools. You can pick one or many of your choice to enhance your site ranking.